Energy Management Information System
Industrial Energy Management Information System.
Proven to reduce industrial energy consumption by 5-10%.
- Reduce overall energy consumption
- Transform energy from a given expense to a controllable item
- Manage footprint using Carbon Accounting reports and dashboards
Equipment Monitoring & Asset Performance Management
Monitors equipment status and detects downtime events.
Automatically calculates Maintenance, Reliability and Power KPIs.
Helps customers to:
- Decrease unplanned downtime
- Assess maintenance strategies
- Meet production targets
Utilization increases of over 8% have been achieved.
Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Increase downtime visibility
- Maximize profit through increased output
- Increase Availability by 10%+
- Increase Asset Utilization
- Improve product quality and waste reduction
- Eliminate root causes of downtime events
- Find operational cost savings
Smart Environment Monitoring
- Liquid: pH, ions, conductivity
- Air: gases, temp, humidity
- Noise: level
- Soil: pH, moisture
- Worker safety and Early warning notifications
- Quality Control during production
- Product Storage
Remote or Lone Worker Monitoring
- An all-in-one employee check-in, emergency alerting and monitoring solution
- Ensure the safety and protection of employees working alone – absolutely anywhere.
- Tank-Level Monitoring
- Customized Alarms
- Just-in-Time Replenishment
- Detect Tank or Line Leaks
- Calculate Days Left in Inventory
- Detailed and Actionable Reporting
- Multiple Tracking Technology for Indoor and Outdoor
- BLE Beacons
- LPWAN e.g. Lora
- Inventory Tracking
- Cold Chain
- Warehouse and Product Storage